Architonic: Online premium b2b platform for the architecture & design industry
21974
portfolio_page-template-default,single,single-portfolio_page,postid-21974,qode-social-login-1.1.3,stockholm-core-1.2.1,select-child-theme-ver-1.1,select-theme-ver-5.2.1,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.1,vc_responsive
Title Image

Architonic: Online premium b2b platform for the architecture & design industry

Architonic: Online premium b2b platform for the architecture & design industry

Today, Architonic is the world’s number-one database – in terms both of size and visitor number relevance – for premium design and architectural products. Over 1 million international visitors a month use architonic.com, with its 400’000 products and materials from over 1’500 high-end manufacturers.

Over 16 million architects, interior designers, planners, house builders and design enthusiasts use Architonic each year to find what they’re looking for at the precise moment they need it. 60 percent of them come from Europe, with the remaining 40 percent from the Americas, Asia and the Middle East.

 

*Sales Representative –

Eastern Europe, Greece, Cyprus:

/ Costas Koutsantonakis  (CEO of Fishmotion)

Advertise your brand and products

business.architonic.com

Category

International Network